Thirtyseven4 Compatibility With Windows 11 22H2
Microsoft has recently announced a new update called Windows 11 22H2. The article below highlights the new features included in Windows 11 22H2 and Thirtyseven4’s compatibility with this operating system (OS).
Few Highlights of Windows 11 version 22H2
- Start Menu and Taskbar improvements.
- New Task Manager design.
- UI and File Explorer enhancements.
- Improved power management tweaks to reduce energy composition.
- Option to uninstall updates from the Settings app.
Supporting Thirtyseven4 Version Details
- For Existing Thirtyseven4 Users – Users having version 18.00 or late, must have the latest Thirtyseven4 Updates prior to upgrading the Windows operating system (OS) to Windows 11.
Recommendation – After receiving the latest Thirtyseven4 Updates, restart your PC. And update to Windows 11.
- For New Stand-alone Users – Our latest version Thirtyseven4 solution v22.00 is compatible with Windows 11.
How to apply the latest Thirtyseven4 Update?
- The update will be applied automatically if the Automatic Update in Thirtyseven4 is turned ON.
- You can also apply the update manually, by following any one of the following methods:
- On the dashboard of Quick Heal, click the Update Now
- Go to More > About and click Update Now.
- Right-click on the Thirtyseven4 icon in the system tray and click Update Now.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Thirtyseven4 and click Quick Update.
Thirtyseven4 EDR Security solutions are available at: https://www.thirtyseven4.com/store/. For more information contact Thirtyseven4 at 877-374-7581.
Thirtyseven4, LLC is dedicated to serving customers with a full palette of security solutions including AntiVirus, AntiMalware, Anti-Ransomware and Zero-Day Threat Protection.