Apple Compatibility information for Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security 7.6 on macOS Monterey 12
Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client compatibility with Apple macOS Monterey 12
For Existing Users
STEP 1: All existing versions of Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security must be properly removed before upgrading to Monterey 12.
Log on to the Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security Web console.
Go to Clients> Client Deployment > Remote Uninstall.
Select the endpoints from which you want to uninstall the Thirtyseven4 client.
Select Start Uninstall Notification.
It is recommended to restart the Thirtyseven4 client after a successful uninstall.
STEP 2: Download the latest Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client build (within the Client Packager setting) and follow the installation procedures detailed in the Thirtyseven4 for MAC manual located at:
For New Users
Download the latest Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security 7.6 Mac client build (within the Client Packager setting) and follow the installation procedures detailed in the links below.
Please note before downloading and installing:
• This ‘Universal build’ is compatible with both Intel core and M1 chip. You can use this build for deployments on both Mac types.
• This build is supported on the latest versions macOS Monterey. The installation steps for this platform are the same as on macOS Big Sur.
• Service Pack (SP) 2 should be applied on Thirtyseven4 EPS 7.6 Server before installing this build.
If SP2 is not applied, the new mac client won’t be able to update from the Endpoint Security Server.
The Thirtyseven4 Endpoint Security User Guides with updated deployment and install steps for the new Mac build are posted here:
• EPS Administrator Guide: http://updates.thirtyseven4.com/builds/2017/eps7.6/manual.pdf
• Mac Administrator Guide: http://updates.thirtyseven4.com/builds/2017/eps7.6/manual_mac.pdf
Evaluation licenses of Thirtyseven4 Antivirus are available at: https://www.thirtyseven4.com/free-trial/. For more information contact Thirtyseven4 at 877-374-7581.
Born out of a desire to better connect antivirus protection solutions with premium customer support and service, Thirtyseven4, LLC seeks to protect schools, businesses, governmental agencies and home‐users with the best antivirus products available. Thirtyseven4 is an American company built on honesty, trust and value for the customer. http://www.thirtyseven4.com.
Thirtyseven4, LLC is dedicated to serving customers with a full palette of security solutions including AntiVirus, AntiMalware, Anti-Ransomware and Zero-Day Threat Protection.