Thirtyseven4 MAC ID Repository System
What is the Thirtyseven4 MACID Repository System?
The Thirtyseven4 MAC ID Repository System is a free inventory tool developed by Thirtyseven4, LLC designed for companies and schools of all sizes. Using this tool, an organization can inventory, store and maintain important details about their computer systems: MACID, System Unique Indetification Numbers (ie. Serial Numbers, Serial Tags, etc.) all in a centralized database.
Where can I download the free MAC ID Repository System?
You can down the free tool below:
What are some of the benefits of utilizing the Thirtyseven4 MAC ID Repository System?
A couple of the benefits include:
- The storing of important system information in a central database
- Easy retrieval of system specific information from a central database quickly and efficiently, instead of needing to search old invoices, reports or other forms of paperwork to find supplied information
- In the event of stolen/lost or damaged equipment, you have immediate access to all the information a law official, an insurance agents or other professional may/would require
What are the system requirements of the MAC ID Repository System?
- IIS 4.0 or higher is required.
- IIS must have ASP (Active Server Pages) sub-component installed.